Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tamaki (Regional Licenced Guide-Interpreter)

I am an English guide-interpreter, however I can also communicate little in Italian, French, Turkish, and Korean. I have worked in performing art field and attended, assisted, and translated for many people from around the world, including directors, choreographers, musicians, and art historian. From the experience as well as of living overseas, I have respect to and understanding in all cultures and religions, and I will make every single effort so that you can have comfortable and enjoyable stay. I would like to be a bridge between you and the region as well as Japan introducing them more in depth and also to contribute to your wonderful experiences and memorable stay in the region and in Japan.



0 comments :

Post a Comment